Today is an exciting day and a milestone for me. As today, I got my 1st WordPress writing award nomination from one of my lovely friends and an inspiration to me. I am so happy and thankful to Ms. Selina Limboo for considering my blog worthy of this.
To everyone reading this, Seli is an amazing writer whose writing pieces reflect real emotions and an eye opener reality. I am truly amazed by how much love💖 she has been able to attract in a very less span of time which can be totally justified looking at her work. Please check out her blog https://selisdiary.wordpress.com/ and I am sure you won’t regret it.
I would also like to thank Vincent Ehindero for taking this initiative of appreciating bloggers through these awards.
The Rules for this award are:
Thank the person who nominated you with a link to their blog.
Make a post of the award (with a Photo of the Logo).
Post the Rules.
Ask 5 – 10 questions of your choice.
Nominate 10 – 30 other bloggers (or more) and notify them.
Thank the originator of the award who has given us a platform whereby bloggers can be discovered and recognized for the work that they do.
- Is blogging a profession or a hobby for you?
– Writing is my hobby so I love writing and sharing my thoughts but let c if it turns to be my profession.
- How many friends have you made from blogging?
– Well the number is increasing day by day and I am glad for that.
- What activities inspire you to feel like you’re living your life to the fullest?
– Travelling, Movies, Thinking and praying
- Where do you see yourself in the next five years?
– I see myself much settled in both personal and professional life.
- Do you ever regret any of your posts?
– By the grace of Almighty not so far and I pray that I never have to regret for any of my words
I would like to nominate the following wonderful blogs✨ which are an inspiration in their respective ways. Please check out their blogs.
Hannah Gandhi https://illustratedbyhannah.wordpress.com/